Thursday, October 2, 2008

Lvl 25


I feel like I am wondering circle back and forth between Silvermoon city, Undercity, Hillsbard Foothills, and The Barrens. I don't get much quest from Hillsbard any more. I need to team up with people but it seems hard to do that. I met new person (Faire) from there though. We ran a quest together, she seems pretty nice person. At the end, we all died but we got everything from the mine and I got to lvl 25!!! Yay! (Whenever I lvl, I feel productive.)

After she left, I couldn't make a party with other people. so I went to the Barren area. I finished one quest there. Everything is so far away to do the quest in that area, and makes me don't want to do those. :D I like quests close by from one town. those are more fun to me. I didn't take a screen shot today because I am really tired today, but the picture is from yesterday. I was on the ram. I had no idea how to control.. of course I failed the quest, at least I felt being on the ram though.... they are slooooooow... bye diary!

No comments: