Tuesday, November 11, 2008

How to speak with Human...?

There are two group of people (Alliance and Horde). Sarang is in Hordeside... Bad People... >_<
I encountered with this good human being last night. I was slaying these.. blue looking monster. This human was helping me out while I was in fight.

I can't talk with Alliance people because we're enemy, but I am not fighting with him because I am not on PvP (Players versus Players) server... We were trying to talk on common chat. He won't understand my language. I wonder how it will look on his screen if I copied and pasted his exact same word. What if there is a way that we can make a conversation. I used body language... WoW at least allowed me to do that. We're cheering each other. say hi to each other and goodbye as well.

I felt like meeting with someone from different countries and we both don't share common language at all and try to understand and communicate as well.

What if there is a way to learn the other language. I mean it is controlled by WoW game rule.. but will there be any other way to communicate? I wondered... and I am curious...

No comments: